We are allowing one person per appointment with the exception of children. We ask all patrons to wear masks and sanitize upon arrival. Patrons will be verbally screened for COVID-19 upon arrival.
Mon-Fri: 8am to 5:30pm
- For small animal emergencies please contact the Emergency Clinic of Waterloo Region at 519-650-1617
- For exotic animals please contact the Ontario Veterinary College at 519-823-8830
- As the situation with Covid-19 emerges, we continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly with Ontario guidelines. We will keep you apprised with regular updates, as well as with any significant changes mandated to our operating procedures. Thank you for your patience during these challenging times. Our Vets and Healthcare Team are here for you & your pets!
OUR OPERATING GUIDELINES are as follows:
- All clients will be verbally screened for Covid-19 prior to any contact. If you are not well, have been in contact with anyone awaiting a Covid-19 test, are being isolated due to Covid-19 for any reason or have traveled outside of Ontario, please wait to visit our hospital.
- All clients are requested to wear a mask at all times
- All dogs must be on a secure leash and all cats and other small patients must be safely secured in a carrier.
- After speaking with a team member, kindly follow their instructions for when to bring your pet to the front and/or side door so that we may admit them in a safe and fear free manner. All dogs will have a secondary safety leash applied. All pets will be directly supervised by a team member for their entire visit with us. At the end or your pet’s appointment, kindly follow the team member’s instructions for picking up your pet at the designated door.
OUR METHOD OF PAYMENT is as follows:
- We continue to accept contactless payment by Visa, MasterCard and etransfer. Payment is requested at the time that services are performed and/or at the time of picking up food or supplies. This may be done ahead of time when you order supplies for ease of your time management. Please send Etransfers to [email protected] Etransfers have been set for autodeposit, however if asked to generate a password please use happypets2022.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation, ongoing support and the opportunity to provide care to your wonderful pets! We look forward to each and every visit and are pleased to be able to continue to do so in a safe way during Covid-19
Take Good Care,
Your dedicated pet-loving vetsonbridge healthcare team.